You are a Writer, Art critic -freelance- or a Student in Art.
You live in Beijing, Paris, Rome, Athens or whatever great City where Art is, and you’d like to share what you see
you are welcome to contribute to be-Art Magazine with your articles in the exclusive field of contemporary art.
Since 2005, be-Art is built on solid foundations of independence.
bAM is designed for Artists, Art Collectors, Art Galleries, Journalists, Curators and art lovers
“Selection” is our key word: our rigorous selection of Art and Artists makes our lists unique and trustworthy.
Our credo is: “Nothing but the artwork” – as opposed to any Art market or “people” considerations- with our former website we have reached over 60 countries, with an average of 5600 readers per month (sources: Celeonet with Awastats in 2011 for be-art-website.com) and we want to pursue with that new one.
Our increasing audience was Jan 25th, 2015:
2.United States 21%
4.United Kingdom 3.21%
10.Germany 1.85% the rest is Israel, Japan, Australia, Canada
No doubt be-Art Magazine is a perfect target audience for all creative Art Critics.
Your article, description
Your writing can be
- a short review about an exhbition (250 words)
- an interview (250 to 800 words)
- an essay about an artist (250 to 800 words)
- an essay about an idea (250 to 800 words)
Your article is:
- about contemporary art, (not fine art)
- in English or in French (only if you are French native)
- accurate, well documented or with good arguments
- 3 to 5 images: 600 pixels width images related to your demonstration with captions including name of the artist, size of the art work shown, medium and courtesy.
You’re signature is linked to a specific page with your infos and linked to your website and/or your Facebook page if any
No income but a worldwide visibility and a springboard to your next step!
CONTACT US AT com.be.art.[@]gmail.com
Thank you for your contribution to be-Art Magazine!